Pages

Sunday 12 February 2017

Hello 2017

2017 has been off to a shit start for me, personally.

I've been dealing with so much shit lately and even though its only February, I can safely say that I've been through the lowest of my lows for this year, and possibly ever in my life

I've been going through a really rough time here in the UK the past few weeks and by rough time, I don't mean the average FML moments or student-life/friend/relationship drama. I feel like I've actually hit rock bottom and have been so shaken that I have lost all confidence in myself and my choices in life. 
In short, my life has been shit so far, but that's not really the point.

I'm writing this not so much to complain about how shit my life is but rather to serve a reminder to myself that it may be a bad day (or in this case very, very, very bad few weeks), but its not a bad life.
I guess I want to remind myself and anyone who is going through a really difficult time, that the best part of hitting rock bottom is that there's only one way to go --> up. 
And that is exactly how I plan to spend the rest of my 2017 - dusting the dirt off my knees and picking myself back up, slowly but surely.

I also want to remind myself that I have a great support system behind me and I am so, so grateful for them, especially my family. I know I wouldn't still be here if it were not for the love and support I received.

Life is tough, but you are tougher 💪


Hello 2017, I've been knocked down but I'm ready to get up now 😊

x

No comments:

Post a Comment